Aravo for Information Security is a software-as-a-service solution that allows you to understand, manage, and mitigate the risks posed by third parties and vendors that provide IT infrastructure and services, process customer or employee data, or have access to networks where that data resides.
Protect your brand reputation and reduce the time and cost associated with the due diligence process by combining the industry-standard SIG (Standardized Information Gathering) Assessment with Aravo’s powerful workflow automation. With Aravo you can scope, distribute, track, and score dynamic online assessments, creating a centralized repository of vendors, assessments, risks, and mitigations.
Aravo for Information Security allows you to:
- Collect firmographic and high-level risk data with domain-specific intake questions
- Custom scope an information security assessment (based on the nature of the services offered) by selecting questions from SIG Core or Lite or a combination of the two
- Alternately, use the option to upload an existing SIG spreadsheet with completed responses
- Automate the review and approval process (including issues and corrective actions) with auditable attestations
- View the third-party information security risks in your portfolio with robust scorecards, dashboards, and reports.
Download the Aravo for Information Security datasheet to learn more.