Aravo TPRM for Financial Services, is a cloud-application designed to help financial institutions quick-start and accelerate their third-party risk programs and support compliance with increased regulatory expectations. The solution helps firms centralize all their third-party management into a single place – providing a full inventory of your third parties and the ability to assess, report on and remediate the risk that these third parties bring into the relationship. This is aligned to specific guidance on third-party risk management provided by the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC).
You will be sent a recorded demonstration where we show how you can:
- Centralize all your third parties into a single inventory
- Identify and actively manage third parties engaged in critical activities
- Determine the quantity of risk associated with the third party relationship
- Conduct third party due diligence
- Automate the risk management lifecycle (including triggering remediation)
- Provide senior management and the board with role-based dashboards in support of regular management oversight reviews and approvals
- Evidence program compliance with regulations through operational metrics reports and dashboards in support of internal and independent audit functions with full audit trail and documentation
Aravo TPRM for Financial Services distills Aravo’s deep domain experience with our award-winning technology to help firms stand up best practice programs fast, cost-effectively and confidently.
Aravo has been recognized as a “Leader” in The Forrester Wave™: Supplier Risk And Performance Management Platforms, Q1 2018. In the report, Aravo is identified as “the leading SRPM specialist”; reflected in Aravo’s position as the top-ranked vendor in the current offering category.
Aravo has also been recognized with GRC 20/20’s Value Award for Third Party Management for providing measurable value in GRC efficiency, effectiveness and agility, and with the GRC 20/20 Innovation Award for Aravo for GDPR. Aravo was named as a Category Leader with the highest “Completeness of Offering” of any provider in the Chartis RiskTech Quadrant® for Third Party Risk Management Solutions 2017, and was named a Challenger in the 2017 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management.
Aravo’s technology supports the leading shared compliance community for Financial Services (FSQS) in the United Kingdom through our partnership with Hellios.
For more information about how Aravo can help improve your Third Party Risk Management programs, please contact us.