Compliance Week and Aravo’s 64 page ebook ‘Mind the Gap – Where Third-Party Risk Management Programs Fall Short. Results of the 2020 Benchmarking Survey’ is your must-have resource to understand how third-party risk is evolving and critical areas of focus for third-party risk teams and senior management.
Over 250 risk and compliance professionals were surveyed to provide a broad and deep analysis of how third-party risk management is evolving, how closely third-party related incidents are tied to program maturity, and strengths and gaps in their organization’s third-party lifecycle program. The results are discussed in the context of the DOJ’s updated ‘Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs’ released in June 2020, which emphasizes a stronger focus on TPRM in their revised guidance.
Download this 64 page eBook to:
- Benchmark your TPRM program maturity
- Learn how mature TPRM vs immature TPRM programs perform
- Identify emerging TPRM best practices
- Compare your TPRM-related challenges and opportunities with other risk professionals
- Research industry and peer data to build a business case for increased resources