Aravo for ABAC Compliance (anti-bribery, anti-corruption) is a pre-built SaaS application that accelerates your ability to implement an extensible, best practice ABAC program to reduce third-party risk. The only specialized solution built from the ground up to incorporate guidance from the World Economic Forum (WEF), US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act and ISO 37001, Aravo for ABAC Compliance manages, tracks, and analyzes bribery and corruption risks in your third-party relationships.
Key features include:
- Proactive initial assessments that prevent any consideration of sanctioned or embargoed entities or individuals.
- A comprehensive, proprietary ABAC questionnaire that maps directly to industry guidance and standards.
- Enhanced due diligence to ensure that entities and individuals are thoroughly vetted according to the amount of risk they pose.
- Automated ABAC workflows to enforce policies and procedures for ABAC compliance and collect supporting documentation.
- Continuous monitoring to alert you to any changes that could impact a third party risk profile.
- Out-of-the box role-based ABAC dashboards and reports that provide all stakeholders the visibility they need.
Explore product capabilities and key benefits in this datasheet.